How to create a Photo Wall
There are 3 Ways to create a Photo Wall with Fridgi magnetic photo frames.
1) Create a Photo Wall with Magic Mounts
Fast, easy and inexpensive. You just peel and place, no tools needed. See Create a Photo Wall with Magic Mounts>>
2) Create a Photo Wall with Metal Panels
Put up a panel then put up your Fridgis. It’s easy to rearrange the frames, you can move them anywhere on the panel(s). See Create a Photo Wall with Metal Panels>>
3) Create a Photo Wall with Magnetic Paint
Paint a wall with Magnetic Paint. You can paint it the same color as the rest of the room to make it “invisible”. See Create a Photo Wall with Magnetic Paint>>
A Fridgi Magnetic Frame Photowall means
1) The frames stay straight – Fridgis are held in place by magnets.
2) Flexibility – In size, layout and with as many photos as you like.
3) Change a photo – It only takes a few seconds.
4) Add more frames anytime
See our Inspiration Galleries>> for some Photo Wall ideas.
Is this your first time creating a Photowall?
It’s pretty easy to create your own Photo Wall using Fridgi frames (and probably a lot easier than you may have thought). You will find this discussion and list of things to consider useful 7 things to consider when creating a Photo Wall>>. If you have any questions just Contact Us>> and we will do our best to answer your question and help you out.