Create a Photo Wall with Magic Mounts
Magic Mounts are the fast, easy and inexpensive way to create a Photowall – Just Peel & Place. The Mount sticks to the wall and the Fridgi sticks to the Mount . You can use Magic Mounts on most flat sealed surfaces including walls, cupboards, doors, mirrors and stainless steel.
Use Magic Mounts to create a photo display on a wall, a kitchen cupboard, a mirror in your bedroom. Magic Mounts make it easy to create a small Photo Wall in a corner, on a column or on an odd shaped piece of wall. See the Magic Mount product page for more information on Magic Mounts>> and our Inspiration Gallery for ideas on displaying photos>> .
3 simple steps to create a Photowall with Magic Mounts
Step 1 Decide on position and size. Mark this with some with low tack masking tape.
Step 2 Place the Magic Mounts on the wall (Peel off the backing paper and press).
Step 3 Place your Fridgis & Photos on the Magic Mounts
If you use Magic Mount Panels you can experiment with the layout of your Photowall by placing them on the floor in the layout you want. You can also experiment with the layout by using a small piece of low tack masking tape to put the Mounts on the wall before removing the backing paper.
Advantages of a Magic Mount Photowall
- Easy to put up, no tools required, just Peel & Place.
- Inexpensive to put up.
- Frames are held in place by magnets.
- Easy to change photos.
- Easy to add new photos and frames over time.
- Frames and mounts together are less than 3.5 mm outstanding from the surface.
- Frame position can easily be micro adjusted but he magic mount cannot be easily repositioned after is has been stuck to the wall. Magic Mounts use a permanent indoor adhesive, so they stick pretty well.
Innovative ideas for the creative
- Use a sheet of laminex to define the area of your Photowall and create a funky look. e.g Dark Blue Laminex with Light blue or silver frames. Black Laminex with white or silver frames.
- Paint the area that your Photowall is going a different color, this will define the area, “frame” the Photowall and focus attention on it.
- Create an actual Frame around your Photowall to define it’s size and focus attention in on the Photowall. You can use 4 pieces of stained timber to do this.
- Buy some large mirrors on eBay and turn them into individual Photowalls to hang.
For more info on Fridgi Magnetic Photo Frames see the Magnetic Frames>> page.
If you are ready to create a Magic Mount Photowall